Tuesday

nautical thrifty goodness



There are some days when you can trawl the op shops for hours to no avail...
...there are others when you rush in during a free moment to find more seasidey treasures than you know what to do with.

These are the moments which you need to grab a hold of.

Others include;
a parking space where there are usually only cars,
a beautiful eye fillet marked down by 50%,
a basketful of homegrown veggies left on your verandah by a mystery benefactor,
a job where part of your job description is to find school uniform dress ups for 5 adults, i.e. op shopping (legally!) in worktime,

These are the moments where a heavenly choir of angels tra-laa! overhead, and I know it's going to be a beautiful day.

A girl can never have too much tra-laa-ing!

10 comments:

  1. Tra-la-la indeed! Lovely photo and finds, and some great opportunities. So, why the school uniform dress-up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely not Jus.....in a tra..la...laaaaaing way that is!

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tra la la ....dressing up ? do tell !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tra -laa-ing for you! I think I will make myself a raft, row to your place and wrestle that boat from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photograph is perfection. The cabinet, the jug of knitting needles, the lamp, the yacht. All of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all…what great taste you have! It makes me want to move, just so I can have a look around that beautiful home of yours.

    Have a fab week love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you lived nearer I would take you up on that! :-) I think you and me would get into a lot of trouble together, but just think what fun we could have.
    Love Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Postcard from Germany coming your way. Although the postage was questionable, so perhaps not? I tried!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oohwee!! What a good bunch of stuff and yes, never too much of the tra-laa-ing! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete