Sunday

As Spandau Ballet once said...

To cut a long story short, I lost my mind.... and quit my job! It is a long story and I shan't bore you with the details but I think it's fair to say that I'm happier than I've been in a long while and I'm excited about the opportunities that may be coming my way.

PLUS... I get time to blog, so it's happy days all round really. To celebrate we went to the beach, of course, with egg sandwiches and some very tart apples. Whilst counting waves and chasing seagulls I also managed to write a list of jobs that need doing around the house and draw a little plan of the garden that's been rattling around my head for a while; all to be started next week. Today though, I'm catching up on all the blogs I've recently left unread before heading to the pub, where I'll be enjoying a strawberry and lime cider with ice and a slice!

N.B. If anyone asks though (namely Slap) I have been frantically scouring the job ads and I'm truly desperate to get back into the workplace!



5 comments:

  1. Good for you, hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing, no matter how hard you've been looking through those job ads....there just isn't anything suitable yet!

    Enjoy your freedom and those jobs around the house that need doing and the garden.

    It was great catching up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear your desperation ... ;-) (not!)
    Well, well ... all I can say, Aunty Jus, is GOOD ON YOU !!! It sounds like you've made the right decision for you and that's all that matters. I'm also sending big hug and lots of good ideas for your garden and other housey projects.
    {BIG HUG}
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, alrighty then! My goodness, changes changes....

    Glad to see you back, even if it is 'between paychecks'. Going to the pub is more fun anyway (proven fact!).

    ReplyDelete