Friday

I want that one...

I thought I'd share the love today and cut and paste a favourite link.

If, like me, you sit in front of a computer for too many hours a day it's important to load up a little eye candy... it keeps you sane. Good desktop wallpaper is one of my pet searches as all the pictures on my computers files are pants and any pictures I find on the web never seem to fit properly; so I was delighted to come across Call Me Victorian.
They have calendar backgrounds which are not only pretty but useful too... Oh My!!

October's is very Halloweeny, but my favourite so far this year is September.


You can't beat a vintage map!!

Have a fabulous weekend x

1 comment:

  1. I love those sepia tones! There has been a programme on Radio 4 about old maps, and it has been absolutely fascinating.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete