Thursday

Struggling...

...to get everything done. Can't even complete sentences.

This time of year is nuts isn't it?!

I'm going to have a month off, play with the kids, eat cake and muck around in boats.

Have a lovely Christmas, smashing New Year and I'll see you on the flip side.

P.S. Thank you Anonymous for your lovely comments. I have tried to click on your reply but it directs me to a 'sales' website and I can't be sure that it's you I'm leaving a reply comment to? I'm really chuffed that you like the blog though, jx

P.P.S.A monster advent calendar spotted on my walk to work this morning. It blasts rather odd christmas jingles at you too, fabulous!!

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, see what you have been up to in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful & peaceful Christmas Jus, "see" you in 2013! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great christmas Jus. Happy New year! x

    ReplyDelete